Well Valentine's Day was a mass of events that eventually led me to being quite happy at the end of the day.
It started off with a boy who remains my friend. I told him I liked him and strangely enough it wasn't a big deal. I mean, I've never been in a situation where a guy I like told me he just wanted to be friends and it was still a really good thing. I guess the years have taught me to value friendship and keep it in your life. I can't believe the woman I've become. Old me probably would've been devastated, cried a lot, and then stopped being friends with that boy. This time the whole thing was just about being honest and happy with what I have. I mean I still cried a little but it was more about me being lonely then not being with this boy. I've never been this content with living in the moment and just being happy and content to be me!
After that I spent most of the day playing the piano and hanging out with Jessica. Then Jess and I went out with four other girls to dinner and Step Up 2, which was amazing!! Spent the rest of the night talking to Jessica and Sadie about life and love, and then I fell asleep admiting to myself it had actually been a really good day!
So I guess here's to being pleasantly suprised (or suplised as I like to call it). Who knew life could be so fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You have a blog!! I found it on your facebook page. I thought I would check it out. Sounds like you are doing really well, and that is great. We all made it to Billings finally. You can read about us on my blog thecrazylifeofthegrahams.blogspot.com
Take care, and keep in touch.
Carrie
Post a Comment